The Miracle League of Coastal Alabama
Mission Statement and our Vision
To enrich our special needs community by giving them the opportunity to play in a facility that is tailored to their specific needs while, at the same time, providing an environment that benefits everyone regardless of physical or mental limitations.
To build a park with a baseball field and playground facility designed to eliminate the barriers that prevent our disabled residents and guests from playing side by side with family and friends.
A park that accommodates wheelchairs, walkers, and other assistive devices while helping to prevent injuries. A park that provides an atmosphere where everyone intermingles whether disabled or not.
- To continue major fundraising and break ground by January 1, 2018
- To promote community support and awareness of our special needs community through the fundraising campaign
- To reach prospective coaches and players through the fundraising campaign
- Establish sustained league play
- Allow our players to travel by establishing interleague play with our neighbor, the Miracle League of Northwest Florida in Pensacola, Florida
- Establish an annual Miracle League of Coastal Alabama invitational tournament